Dog Wormer (HerbaWorm) a potent HERBAL intestinal wormer .
HAMPL Herbaworm 100ml AN225
A natural formula that works on expelling of intestinal worms.
A gentle anti parasitic herbal formula along with homeopathic worm nosodes that also aids gut detox
Suggested Herbal Dosage Given twice daily for min of 10 days.
Canine (Small to Med, Med-lge): 20 drops
Cat, toy dog, small puppy: 8 drops
Kitten: 2 drops “HERBAL” Treatments (BROWN LIQUID) Herbs should always be diluted first before giving to pet.
Add drops in some food and hand feed it. or add drops to some plain yogurt and given by oral syringe.
Repeat three times yearly (or more frequent if pet is run down or rescued animal that has been neglected)
Note: Herbs have a very strong smell and taste.
An alternative for “small animals” ie feline’s who lick their food may be easier to give our “homeopathic worming” formula which is tasteless. “ParaExpel” wormer.
Herba Worm is used to remove intestinal parasites by dislodging them from tissues and passing them out of the system. Also helps to control fever, and can be used to help eradicate fleas and lice. This unique blend of herbs is a vermifuge that will kill and expel pinworms, tapeworms, and parasites, protect the stomach and aid in digestion.
• WORMWOOD HERB (Artemisia absinthium) expels round worms, pinworms, tapeworms, and parasites from the intestinal tract
• MALEFERN RHIZOME (Dryopteris felix-mas) relieves pain and controls bleeding associated with killing worms a soothing herb that coats inflamed areas of the large and small intestine paralyzes worms (tape, round, seat, pin and liver flukes)
• WORMSEED HERB, AMERICAN (Chenopodium anthelminticum) kills and expels round worms, hookworms, small tapeworms, and amoebas
• SAGE LEAF (Salvia officinalis) aids in digestion and expels worms helps soothe stomach and intestinal tract
• FENNEL SEED (Foeniculum vulgare) relaxes and soothes the smooth lining of the digestive tract excellent for gas caused by this formula
• PAW PAW LEAF (Carica Papaya) helps break down proteins and mucus surrounding parasites and expels them a digestive aid